Welcome to Our Journey!

Please join us in our experiences with the Paleo diet and all it has to offer. We're not experts, but we'd love for you to learn with us as we move toward our goal of healthier living.

Monday, March 5, 2012

The Ugly

I promised you all that I'd share the good, the bad, and the ugly of this diet. Well, here's the ugly:


Or, one of the uglies, rather.

Yes, I'm eating cookies and milk for breakfast. No, it is NOT on the Paleo diet AT ALL. But yes, it's still happening.

I've had a horrible morning, and these cookies were there, and it's my Nana's recipe, and I just NEEDED them to feel better. So I'm going to eat them, and then I'll be right back on track. I promise. Cause even while I eat them I know that nothing (even these cookies) tastes as good as skinny feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment