Welcome to Our Journey!

Please join us in our experiences with the Paleo diet and all it has to offer. We're not experts, but we'd love for you to learn with us as we move toward our goal of healthier living.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Month 1 Weigh-In!

We've officially been on the Paleo diet for 4 weeks, so not only is it time for my Monday-morning weigh-in, but I also had to take my measurements again, for the first time since I started. I promised myself I wasn't going to obsess over numbers cause that would just make this a nightmare, but I do want to stay on top of things, so I've been weighing in every Monday, and will do measurements on every 4th Monday.

In my 4 weeks on the Paleo diet, I have lost 6 lbs. and 4 total inches!

And Chad has lost 8 lbs. in 4 weeks! (Chad's not doing measurements)

So despite the struggles and slip-ups, we're making progress!!!!! AND we've met our goal. When I started this blog, my goal was 28 days. But now I'm making a new goal: I'm going to try for 28 more!

Hold us accountable! And thanks so much for your support this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment